Today, I released a new version of the Mugen MVVM Toolkit, it is available at this link or via nuget. Moreover, I released the ReSharper plugin for the Mugen MVVM Toolkit project, it is available at this link or via ReSharper-plugin manager.
What's new in Mugen MVVM Toolkit:
- Added the 'Should' class instead of the 'Validate' class. The 'Validate' class is now obsolete.
- Added 'Toolkit.Annotations' to support the Mugen MVVM Toolkit ReSharper plugin.
- Updated JetBrains annotations within the project.
- Added the 'GlobalSettings.DefaultActivationPolicy' property to represent the default activation policy.
- Removed the 'GetSettings' method from the 'ViewModelBase' class. Instead of it, the 'GlobalSettings.DefaultViewModelSettings' property is used.
- Updated the 'ActivationPolicy' class.
- Updated the 'Autofac' to 3.1.3 version.
- Clean up code.
- Updated unit tests.
- Minor changes.
Introduction to Mugen MVVM Toolkit ReSharperMugen MVVM Toolkit ReSharper is a ReSharper plugin that helps with development in the following fields:
- The ability to automatically implement the IView interface.